Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Okay, so, we've had a blizzard yesterday/lastnight/today. It sucked. Just the fact that it snowed sucked. I hate snow with a passion because of how much it represents death and distruction and depression and dispair. I'm so tired of everyone gushing over and making love to snow and commenting on how "beautiful" it is. Then, they get onto me for bashing snow. If you had a huge snarling monster running around killing everyone and stepping on dogs and eating them for breakfast, would you gush over the moster and call it beautiful? No. Yet, I'm the only one presenting the true light of the snow and I'm getting treated like a monster...and yet, their still complaining about being "pinned in". Well, don't cry to me, okay. I was the one who was dreaming of a green Christmas.
However, I did want to pass along and mention what I got for Christmas. The very first thing I opened was a new wrist watch! Yea! I haven't had a watch in about 6 months because the rubber broke (I use velcro wrist bands and the loop is rubber). I also got a guitar calender and many DVDs: Terminator Salvation, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, STAR TREK (the new movie), Star Trek Fan Collective: Q and Star Trek Fan Collective: Captain's Log.
Oh, and I've got money too. But you usually don't mention that when you're saying what you got.
Oh, and I found out today that my improv class is canceled tomorrow. There is a slight chance that the show will be canceled as well due to the weather. I'm hoping that the streets...side streets at that...will be plowed tomorrow...and I also home some neighborhood children will be willing to make $20-$30 in shoveling the driveway pay. The snow is too deep for my shoes. I should get some winter boots. Then, it won't snow anymore. That's how it always worked out when I was younger.

No comments: