Friday, December 25, 2009

$25,000 R060t P@r@d3 Part 2

Okay, well, I never updated and I don't remember too much. Let's see what I remember:
Saturday's show was $25,000 Pyramid. I found out that I knew more about gambling than I thought, I knew absolutely nothing about herbs, and Nifer and Jessica (who Nifer was partnered with first) know a decent amout of Star Trek stuff. Anyway, second half had a mishap. I won't go into it but there was an injury that led to a 5-10 minute break (from the show, not in the injury). But there was an R.I. Spectacular show that went really well...from the point of view of an audience member. After the shows, we watched Dragon's Lair...it was fantasy before fantasy had a budget to work with and before the late Stan Winston had a studio...he's the guy who did the Dino effects in Jurassic Park and the T-1000 effects in Terminator 2: Judgemend Day.

Sunday: Regular church service and then came home and got ready to go to Nifer's class (finally, once again after a one week hiatus because of graduation). I think I did some leaps in that class. I tried to get myself to cry a few times.

Monday: In class, John tried the method actor approach on a few of us to get us to react the right way. Also, at one point I was a hit man for the secret service trying to protect the president's daughter. This was kind of a mistake because I took information I was given and interprated it a certain way that just caused confusion. But, I got to be a ghost for all of three seconds in a haunted library. Also, in the second half, we're now working with the iPod/mp3 shuffle that Omega Directive and Red Rubber Ball has used. Yea! In the end, I realized that something I need to do is to find the balance in my "Yes...and" responses. Sometimes, I'm too logical and sometimes I'm too "out there" wacky. A balence needs to be met. I've got both extreames and so somewhere in the middle can and needs to be found.

Finally, it's officially Christmas now. So whoever comes across my blog, I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

No comments: