Monday, October 19, 2009

Yeah...

Okay, the time has come to admit that I may never have a normal sleeping schedule again.
That said, I'm just going to comment on my weekend...specifically Saturday.
Saturday, I went to a wedding. It was the 4th wedding I had ever been to in my life. Seriously. It's not that I don't have that many friends...and it's not like none of my friends are getting married. It's just that the one's who are getting married aren't that close to me and vica/versa.
Anyway, that night, I went to the Roving Imp to see RI Spectacular and 92 Monsters Of History. I really enjoied the shows. I also injured myself I believe between the 2 shows. There was a baloon that everyone was playing with and I decided to get in on the action...so I smacked it with a water bottle I had baseball bat style. By the way, I've had tendonitus in my right wrist since April. Now I think there is a chance I may have sprained it. I'm wearing a wrist brase on it. Movement is limited. But it keeps me from suddenly jerking my wrist in directions it shouldn't go.
Anyway, Sunday, I went to church, came home, got a nap then headed back to the Roving Imp for Nifer's beginner's class. She told me that I'm getting better with exspressing my emotion on stage. Now, I want to 1)keep it up with other scenes that I'm in and other scene partners that I'm in with and 2)Be confident about it.

Anyway, this coming week is Imp Fest and a few other things. In fact here's a list of what I'm wanting/expecting for this week.
Monday night: 6:30-9pm is the Monday night Improv class at the Roving Imp. That's right, I'm in 3 Improv classes! Somewhat to expand my ability to do Improv...and partly just because I love going to the Roving Imp so much.
Tusday: At somepoint, I will be getting my Flu Shot.
Wednesday: Laundry (I hope it doesn't hurt my wrist though) and taking the recyclables to my church to be recycled.
Thursday: first night of Imp Fest at the Roving Imp.
Friday-Saturday: Imp Fest continues...and I will be working the tech booth for the Friday 9pm show and the Saturday shows...with the exception for the group Brownies Don't Lie and I believe maybe 1 or 2 other groups who have their own sound and light person.

Oh, and before I post this, I want to say I'm planning on loading my overview and information video on Warren Zevon's My Ride's Here album. Until next time, good night...or morning everyone.

No comments: