Thursday, October 8, 2009

This weekend

I don't really have time for a big post. But I just wanted to mention that I will be working tech for Biblioclast this Saturday night at 9pm. John and Nifer are doing Gremlins. This particular movie was not my suggestion. So therefore, I am not obligated to provide a copy of the movie for them. This is not out of spite or anything. This is based upon a promise I made that any suggestion I gave that got picked, I would provide a copy of said suggestion. For example, when they did Jurassic Park, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, and Back To The Future, I provided a copy of said media. Gremlins wasn't my suggestion because I don't own a copy. That makes sense, right? Anyway, I'm doing the tech for Biblioclast. That's all I really wanted to say. I just tend to get wordy sometimes.

No comments: