Sunday, October 25, 2009

ImpFest has ended

The ImpFest has come to an end.
However, I got to take an ImpFest improv workshop today. John led it and since I had build up enough credit through working there, I got to take it for free with that built up credit. It was working with emotion which is a huge thing that I've been working on...mainly with expressing...not to mention knowing the acurate emotion I'm wanting to portray. I've figured out that one thing I think will help me with this is to look at myself in the mirror and just make emotionally inflicted faces at myself so I can see what I personally look like to be over-the-top sad...or happy...or mad...or scared. This has been an issue for me...though I can blame it on my manly gender. It's not that my charicters lack emotion, it's that they lack the visable evadence that I've got a clear emotion...and so therefore, I've been lacking in strong emotions anyway. This doesn't mean I'm going to improve over night. This means that I know what I need to work on and through that means, can take steps to improve.

Let's see within the next month where I'm at.

No comments: