Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday

No really, I'm going to start getting to sleep/bed earlier at night. I just may be "in bed" by 2am.
Anway, Monday, I slept late...like until 1:20pm. My grandma might have come in and asked me when I was getting up so we could go get breakfast. But she had fallen asleep. So I actually woke her up.
I drove out to Lawrence today for pretty much the last time. I got my degree for Bachelor of Arts - English. Finally! I have proof that I am a college graduate!
After leaving KU, I went to the 1 Quizno's that was in Lawrence in cording to my cell phone (but apparently, there are 2).
After purchasing my meal from Quizno's, I went out to my car and ate it there...there was no bottle water there so I drank the apple juice I got from KU before I left. From there, I headed to Bonner Springs going East on 6th Street (this was in extream Western Lawrence) to Mass St. From there, I went to Highway 24 or whatever to 32 highway. I got to the Roving Imp for my 6:30pm Monday night class around 6:10...leaving Quizno's around 5:40...and I had to take a detour.

SEE! YOU CAN GET TO THE ROVING IMP FROM LAWRENCE IN 30 MINUTES! WHO EVER SAYS THEY CAN'T IS A LIAR! Now that that is out of my system...

Anyway, at workshop, I tried my best to work with emotions that respond based upon that. This has been hard for me because it's like I'm trying to work with something I've tried to not use...or something. Anyway, I'm still working with that. But John gave me a personal challenge for the long form which was to have 1 charicter be a 1920's jolly rich man...or something along those lines. He told me the posture was one who looks towards the sky. I did this in one scene but it didn't matter because I wound up being the 3rd-dary caricter who was a near sited artist who paints nude models.
The time I got to play a main charicter was when I got on stage and started typing. But someone else came on and started typing as well. Shortly there after, Nifer came on and it turned out we weren't typing but we were tickling her. Chante' then came in as my mother complaining about me tickling the neighbor girl. John commented that my mother coming in and me continuing to tickle is like continuing to enjoy myself after my mom walks in on me. Therefore, I was David Jack, the tickler...specifically the spine. At the end of each scene, the one who started the scene gives a moral. I said that the moral of the story is that if you start out typing, say that before you start tickling someone.
Anyway, bed time now.

No comments: