Thursday, October 1, 2009

End of Wednesday/September

Well, it's now officially October. Well, that is for every single location except for maybe parts of Alaska and Hawaii and what not.
Anyway, Wedensdays are usually my day for doing laundry. It's also my day for taking recycleable (did I spell that right?) goods to my church where they go into recycle bins. Also, I go to Perkin's to get my favorite kind of soup...Cheesy Potato Soup. Yes, I know, I'm a man of habbit.

Anyway, while I was out running around, I also went to the bank. You see, I had no money to speak of. This is mainly because it was my mom's birthday on Monday and so I got her the soundtrack to Mama Mia! because she keeps watching it everytime it's on HBO or whichever. Also, since Monday night was an improv workshop night, I paid her way to a movie last night (Tuesday). We saw CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS in 3-D. I don't know why 3-D cost so much. But I have yet to really like any movie I've seen in 3-D. MONSTERS VS. ALIENS was in 3-D and wasn't that great. Also, UP was in 3-D and I absolutely hated that movie. I know, I know, "Oh my gosh, how can you hate that movie?" I just do, alright! Give me a break! Anyway, Monday night was also the birthday of a friend of mine who's an improv friend but I know her because she and one of my best friends are dating. So after workshop, 7 of us went to this really expensive restaurant at the Legends. I can't remember the name. But it's either a Bar&Grill or a FINE-DINING RESTAURANT depending on who you ask. Anyway, I paid $25 for Mac&Cheese and a bottle of water and tip (it was like $22.45 or so before tip). So I didn't have much left is what I'm trying to get to. But did I have change...
Quaters: 19 = $4.75
Dimes: 18 = $1.80
Nickles: 5 = $0.25
Pennies: 79 = $0.79
Total came to $7.59

Now I had some money. I preceded to, after taking care of what was to be recycled, going to get my hair cut. I last got it cut in June. Though, I wish I had just 1 more penny in that counter so I wouldn't have to have any dang pennies. But oh well.

Anyway, happy October everyone!

No comments: