Monday, August 2, 2010

Survey 002

Okay, so I decided to post another survey. This is a wind down before I go to bed. I had a horrible Sunday and I'll be taking it out on this Survey. I hope you find it ammusing. If not, I hope you find yourself better off than I am.

This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
I've had more personal ones. Truely. You should have seen some that I did on MySpace.

If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
I'm a guy. No matter who I texted, my last name would be the same.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Of course. I was an f'ng rainbow this morning. Okay, no I take that back. I was actually happier this morning.

What were you doing yesterday?
Improv...the only thing I find myself happy doing.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Maybe water. That's my best guess.

When were you on the phone last? And with who?
I have no idea right now. Friday, I called home to get help finding a location. This afternoon, Zach called me to help him out with something on Facebook.

Have a best friend?
Believe it or not, yes.

Are you scared to fall in love?
Seriously, what is with this question? It always asks if someone is scared to fall in love but I've never seen one that asks if anyone is scared of rejection. That would be the more logical question to ask. And by the way, to that question, yes.

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
I don't doubt anyone's capacity to love. What I doubt is a person's capacity to know what to do about it. I don't think teenagers are mature enough to really know how to handle being in love. But I don't doubt their capacity to be in love.

Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I plead the 1st. Oh wait, that would be telling. I plead the fifth.

What time is it right this second?
3:07 and 40 seconds.

What do you want right now?
for it to be an hour earlier.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Hilary. She was at the Roving Imp last night.

Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Something like that.

When was the last time you cried?
I almost cried during Denise's part in The Vagina Monologues.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
At times

Do you find it hard to trust others?
I don't like to admit it but I sometimes do.

How fast does your mind change?
I give up. How fast?

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Okay, you know what. This is another one of those questions you ask over and over and over, survey question asker. Why does it matter if I miss somebody right now. I miss a lot of people. What's the big deal to ask a survey question about it?

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
No! I wouldn't be doing this survey if I were okay right now. I said I'm using it to unwind. I guess I should have looked at the questions better.

Why do you think so many people cheat?
Some because they think they're actually all that but in reality they just want to take what they already have for granted as though they're always going to have it so what's wrong with a little more on the side type of attitude.

Tell me what's on your mind?
Tell you what's on my mind? I don't even know what's on my mind. If I were to take what's on my mind and put it down here, it's just going to be gibberish for the reader and that's not the way I'm personally used to playing chain-death-murder.

What are you looking forward to in the three months?
Halloween is coming up in about 3 months. Before that, there is the KC Improv Festival. There is also an improv jam coming up in September. And before too aweful long, I'll be in an R. I. Spectacular show.

How many messages are in your phones inbox?
Something around 100 or so. I'm guessing.

When is your next road trip?
I don't know. I'd love to go on one.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
I wish. Everytime I think I do, I never hear from them again or they would just rather not hear my voice.

How's your heart?
It's probably clogged from all the cholesterol I've had in my life. I don't eat as much as I used to eat so hopefully it's improving. Now, you want to hear how my spleen is doing?

What are you planning on doing after this?
I don't know. I was hoping it would relax me so I could go to sleep but it's not doing the trick.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Just my family.

What color is your phone?
My cell phone is black with some silver. My bedroom phone is white with blue trim.

What does your 3rd recent text say?
I don't know. It's off. And if anything, it should be chargeing.

What are you wearing right now?
Boxer shorts and a tee-shirt.

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No. It's after 3am and my cell is off and the house phone ringing would wake...well... at least my mom up.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Not really if I can help it.

What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
I was returning to the Roving Imp after returning Steve home after the shows.

When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Last night during the improv shows.

Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
I don't know. I've always been interested in younger girls. Not in a sick perverted teenager way (except for when I was a teenager that is). That's just how I always understood it is that the guy marries women who are younger than him.

Can you go in public looking like you do?
No. I'm in my underpants.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The top side.

What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Close the portal back to my own universe because the one I'll be in there is better by 300% by proxy.

Do you fall for people easily?
I really don't get this question.

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Sure. That happens during hugs.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
No. I always remember life sucking...especially after taking these surveys. What ever happen to the fun ones?

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Not beyond family or the friend type of way.

Want someone back in your life?
Yeah, actually

Will tomorrow be better than today?
Only if we can get 4 people for Trivia.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Off stage, yes. On stage it doesn't matter because it's just a part.

Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Yes. It's "single." What part of "single" would anyone have trouble understanding.

Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
Do I look f**king happy? Man, I think I was happier before I took this survey...if that was even possable.
I'm through with this now. Good night!

3 comments:

Chris Hurt said...

Insightful and entertaining, David. I especially like:
“Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Sure. That happens during hugs.”

David said...

It's interesting that I can be so entertaining when I'm feeling depressed. I had gone from depressed to really when I typed this.

Chris Hurt said...

Yes, I was aware that you were likely depressed when writing, but the post is still insightful and entertaining.