Friday, August 13, 2010

The past couple of days

For starters, I'm going to say that on Wednesday morning, I got my laundry done and I also finished reading the book I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD: THE DIRTY LIFE AND TIMES OF WARREN ZEVON. Other than that, Wednesday was a slow day. Wednesday night, I went to the Roving Imp to work on the Powerpoint and to read this book called SINGULARITY.

Thursday, I had to do some shopping for my grandma...like get milk and what not. She also needed to know what time Bank Of America closed. Yes, the Bank of America pictured here. She called up the bank but all she got was a recording in which she had to provide her social security number (well, last 4 digits anyway), and the zip code to her house. All she wanted to do was have a human tell her what time the bank closed. But Bank of America is loaded with idiots who probably don't even know what time they close themselves.
By the way, can Bank Of America get mad at me for saying this about them. Sure. But I don't care. They've screwed Americans over enough. They begged for a big bail out and then just blew that money on a personal jet. Would I be going too far to say they should be called Bank of Alcida? Okay, maybe. I'll just end my Bank of America bashing by calling them idiots.
Anyway, I went there and drove by the bank's front door/window to get a glimps of their closing time. It's 5pm on weekdays. Do they know that? I don't know, they're loaded with idiots. But I'm passed that rant. I parked the car and called my grandma to notify her of the closing time. This took an extra 15 minutes of driving and calling time I wouldn't have had to do if they weren't...I'm past that rant. Anyway, it was 106 or something and I was sitting in my car trying to call my grandma to notify her of the time that they closed.

Here's what I said on facebook:

David spyed on a bank today. His mission: Find for his grandma the time they closed. Information she couldn't get from the recorded humans when she called. He feels like such a bad boy...a bad, sweaty boy.
Some comments I got:
Chris said: :\
Jeremy said: This makes me want to delete my Facebook account. And my brain.
Tom said: LOL @ David and Jeremy both.
I finally replied: All I can say is that everyone has their reasons for disliking Bank of America. This being the bank that my grandma was wanting to find out when they closed but had to provide her social security number and house zip code and still couldn't talk to a person to find out the time the bank closed is her reason for hating Bank Of America.

I came home, showered, shaved, headed to pick my friend Zach up for a ride to his grandma's place...his car is broken down. But first, he got me a meal from his job at Los Cabos at the Legends.

Then I headed to the Roving Imp for Coma rehearsal. Then I stayed to watch the rehearsal of the new, reformatted Dimensional Rift. Then, for Biblioclast tomorrow (well, tonight anyway), we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Then a few of us who were still left went up to the roof and watched the meteor shower. Then after awhile, we all dispersed, I got home, took care of some business on here and typed this. Now that I'm up-to-date on this and I don't want a weird moment like in the movie Spaceballs after they had fast forwarded, I'll go ahead, post this, and log off.

No comments: