Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Karma

Okay, so I don't really know much about Karma or how it works. But someone told me recently that I had built up some good Karma for myself for the things I've been doing for others (like giving rides to those whos' cars won't work). I'm waiting for that good Karma to kick in. It seems things have been becoming suckier and suckier and so either that good Karma has been put away in a Karma bank or, in the process of giving rides, I injured the earth more so the Karma balanced out. If I did save any up, I'd like to know where it is. And if it's merely waiting for me to take some kind of action, I don't know what that is. So, if anything, if it would be worth it, I think I'd like to hand it over to someone who desperately needs some good Karma because it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me and if I can pass it off to someone who can use it, I'd rather do that.
Or maybe I used it up in July...what with Hitchhicker's Guide getting picked for reading and getting in R.I.Spectacular.
I've also been treated like a jerk lately around people or something. There were at least 3 times I commented on someone's status on facebook...not anything offencive...and it would get deleted. So maybe I've been a jerk also and therefore, I've got normal Karma that's balanced out.
But I don't know if that's how it works because I don't know how Karma works.

No comments: