Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Survey 003

This looked like a fun one. This will be typed at the Imp while Chris reads...

1. What color is your toothbrush?
The stem is green and white but the bristles are blue, yellow, and white.

2. Name one person who made you smile today?
Well, Joey showed up at the Imp before reading and we recited Pinky & The Brain.

3. What were you doing at 8 am today?
Laundry...reading The Restaurant At The End of the Universe...while trying to fall asleep.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
I think I was on Facebook.

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Whips

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I let Chris know where I left on in the book we're reading.

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint without chocolate.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

10. Do you like your wallet?
What an odd question. It's green and not leather. But the card holder is all falling apart.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Pizza.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Probably something I caught glimpses of at Applebee's.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
I can't eat popcorn.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Chris...about the end of Saturday afternoon class at the Roving Imp.

16. Ever go camping?
Yes, hated it.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
If they are in what I eat.

18. Do you give to church/charity?
Yeah, why?

19. Do you have a tan?
I don't really think so.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Not really.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I don't drink soda anymore. But when I did, I'd only have a straw if I was eating out.

22. What did your last text message say?
Like I said, it was about the lack of Saturday classes at the Roving Imp.

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
R. I. Spectacular rehearsal tomorrow night. Can't wait for that.

24. What is your favorite color?
Green

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Chante' reading a book seperate from Chris and myself.

26. What color is your watch?
Sort of silver, gray and black.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Like it's not the best song by the Elders but it's okay.

28. Favorite hobby?
Does improv count?

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I don't do fast food anymore.

30. What is your favorite number?
I don't really have a favorite number anymore. Let's just say it's 42 right now.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
I don't know. I didn't recoginze the voice or number.

32. Any plans today?
It's read out loud which we're in the middle of.

33. How many states have you lived in?
Just Kansas.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Well, situations at the Imp...including but not limited to the end of the Arnold class.

35. Last song listened to?
Bruce Springsteen covering Warren Zevon's "My Ride's Here".

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I could try.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I'd like to wear sandles.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
I have been.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Do you really think they would be.

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes, but we won't go into that.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Sleep...and sometime in the evening, I usually go to the Roving Imp.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I don't think so. I do know some jerk-offs though.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Or some version of it.

46. What color is your car?
White

47. Do you like cats?
Cats are fine. I'm more of a dog person but cats are fine.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
I do that a lot.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I've been to 6Flags over Texas...the park and the water park.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
The worse scar that is still visable is on my wrist that I got by punching my fist through a glass door. Don't ask me why. I was something like 2 at the time. Yeah, I'm not the strongest person but I've always been strong enough...a little too much for my own good.

Okay, that was more entertaining than my last survey. I hope you enjoied it.

1 comment:

Chris Hurt said...

Tweety Bird says, “I did! I did enjoy this survey.”