Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy week

Okay, so I got a shovel Saturday but wasn't able to get snow boots due to a lack of boots either in my size or that were not leather. I did however get some more stuff.
Monday night, I decided that I still need to find a balance in my "yes...and"ing between logic and whacky.
Wednesday, there was a work day at the Roving Imp. I helped take out the 3 rows on the left side nearest the doors leading to the lobby. By the end, the chairs had to be pushed and pulled manually to get the screws out. The floor beneath the carpet may be a mess. More on that when someone acutally looks.
Thursday was New Year's Eve. I went to a New Year's Eve/White Elephant gift exchange. I took Twister, Major League II, and Ghostbusters on DVD and I got a helmit with 2 drinking sides.
While we were sitting around, we talked about life goals for 2010. Someone suggested I need to sotp being so self depricating on myself. I've also decided I want to read more with a plan to have finished 3 books by the end of the year. Well see when December rolls around how close I am to fullfilling that idea.
Friday night, we got together at the Roving Imp and watched a movie called about these 2 improvisors in Chicago...their day...and then a show. I called it a docu-prov.
Anyway, that's it for the week. Happy New Year!

No comments: