Saturday, January 9, 2010

Skynet Hot Chocolate

This will be breif for the most part. For starters, I was in a show tonight. It was the mystery show that we rehearsed for on Thursday night. It went really well...though there were a few lagging "hic-ups" (I'll call them that) that usually come with the first show of a new format. But they were overshadowed by a good show in the over all. Like actual hic-ups needing water or something to get over, these are things that we can improve upon as the show continues. I won't go into detail but there was something I did that made sense at the time but really seemed random and incoharent when looking at it in hindsight. It could just be me. But the audience enjoied it.

NOTE TO SELF: A narcaleptic is someone who falls asleep a lot and not someone who steals something all the time. Just saying for future reference.

Also, I expierenced with my tastebuds tonight and ordered a hot chocolate from the Roving Imp coffee shop that was a Skynet. A Skynet (taken from the Terminator series) is an espresso with carmal, white chocolate and vanilla mixed in with it. But I had mine as a hot chocolate in the place of an espresso...and loved it.

No comments: