Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Haz Title

Well first, the weekend update:
Okay, well, it snowed Saturday night into Sunday morning. Sunday morning, I shoveled snow in hopes of making it out to Bonner Springs for Nifer's improv class.
NOTE: I've been doing more snow shoveling this winter than eating food...or so it seems. If I loose weight this winter, that's why.
It was just Chris and myself in class. So Nifer had us do some warm up games and then just hang out. By the way, we have a show scheduled. We were going to do some games but it was because we were having some regular members...who haven't been coming since the show was planned...but we've had a lot of snow since then so that could be the case. Anyway, the show has been postponed until mid to late February.
Monday, I had class...but before leaving for class, my mom came home from work and told me that she wants me to drive her to the airport on Sunday...and some time during the 24 hours of Sunday...she'll find out later...because she's going to Albuquerque, New Mexico for 3 weeks. This of course means that she'll be missing 92 Monsters...as well as Robot Parade and Arnold...and if my mom misses it than my grandma will be missing them.
Anyway, when I got out to class, I got there early enough to get a hot chocolate...I was Nifer's 5th customer...and the 5th one today. It opened today at 2:30pm and will be open every Monday-Friday from 2:30pm to 1am. The weekends have a different schedule. It's at the Roving Imp website at http://www.rovingimp.com/ if you want to check out the schedule.
Anyway, we have once again practiced with an organic opening. We did this on Saturday as well. And I hate this to no end. I personally have no problems doing weird things with my body (I did do the whole head shaking thing of "Rightiouson's Disease") but it requires you to go where everyone else goes...but sometimes, they see something you don't. At one point, we were in a desert looking for water. Then we were at an oasis. It turned out that we were at a pool orgie. I didn't pick up we were at an orgie...but I was thinking pool...so I did a canon-ball. I figured it was a pool orgie when I started getting jumped onto. We did this Saturday and I had about the same kind of trouble then as I had today. But there only 5 people in class on Saturday and there were 9 people in class today...and trying to match the same mindset as 4 other people is hard enough.

No comments: