Friday, January 8, 2010

It's a Mystery

Okay, so the group that was going to perform Friday night this weekend at the Roving Imp...High School Showdown Reunion...backed out. So John put up a mystery group for the first 5 to respond...and we had a rehearsal tonight....for the show tomorrow. You're going to have to see it to know what's going on.
Oh, and on facebook, all the women were updating their status with what seemed to be random colors. They were giving the color of their bras to support brest cancer or a cure or something along those lines. I suggested that on Friday, they should post as a status update the color of their panties to support cancer of the cervix. It gets the same about of work done...just as feminine...and I know someone who went through that particular cancer. I don't think it will work. But I don't understand how the color of the bras would do anything...October is brest cancer awareness month. But the cervix doesn't get it's own cancer awareness month. I don't know why.
I'm just saying.

No comments: