Thursday, November 5, 2009

Follow Through

Okay, so first things first, I finally found the school I was looking for where I'm seeing Joseph and the Amazing Technocolored Dreamcoat tomorrow night...FINALLY.

Also, there is now finally a "dislike" option for Facebook. Here's what you need. You need to have Firefox. Then, you need to follow a link to a place where you can download the add-on. Then, you need to restart Firefox. Then, you need to go back to Facebook and open it up. Finally, you need a faster modem (apperently) than I have.
Oh well, I promise to only use the "dislike" option for good. For example, a status update says "Katie Dongohimer has gotten the Swine and died because her health insurence didn't give her permission to get it..." that would be a "dislike". "Jim Branson chopped off a toe on my way to work..." that would be a "dislike". "Mary Huntington got an A in Anthropology. Good thing I stayed up 2 nights in a row studying..." that would not be a "dislike" because Mary passed...although in this situation, I'd probably go for a "like" and a "dislike". She passed...Like...but she stayed up 2 nights in a row studying..."Dislike" because coming up to finals, she really needed to study but she really needed to sleep too.
Anyway, that is my general rule of ethics for liking and disliking. By the way, Katie, Jim, and Mary don't exist. I made them up. I don't really have time to get permission from my real friends to mention their status updates...and so are the status updates made up.

No comments: