Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New CDs.

Yes, I realize that I've been lacking in the Chicago update. I promise you that it is coming.

But right now, I want to mention these CDs I've purchased in the past 2 weeks.
1. Warren Zevon: LEARNING TO FLINCH (1993 - RARE)
2. Bob Seger: EARLY SEGER VOL. 1 (Late 2009)
3. The Killers: DAY & AGE (2008)
4. Meat Loaf: MIDNIGHT AT THE LOST AND FOUND (1983...rare)
5. The Elders: GAEL DAY (Early 2009)
6. Meat Loaf: HANG COOL TEDDY BEAR (May 11, 2010).

Okay, now I promise to update soon about Chicago. Okay? Deal?

2 comments:

Chris Hurt said...

Except for yourself, it seems most people would prefer to forget the workshop in Chicago; how long has that even been? Seems like forever.

David said...

As of now, it's been a month since we all got back from Chicago. 1 month ago this eavning, I was finishing up my story to you about what happened.