Saturday, May 22, 2010

2x2

I got to see 2 improv shows tonight! In 2 different locations! Improv-Abilities had there 10 year anniversary show at Lucky's Brewgrille in Mission, KS. That was at 7:30pm. Then, when that was overwith, I had to pay for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake (that looked better than this actually but I can't find a decent photo) that I had. But I never got a ticket. I just saw that it was about $5 on the menu so I handed about $7 (so gratuity would be added) to a friend to help take care of it so I could head on out. It was about 9:40pm and I had to get to Comedy City which was the back door of The Westport Flea Market (by the way, horrible name for a hamburger restaurant). I've got a friend who performs with Stitch Tactics and I told her I'd try to see a show there when there wasn't anything going on at the Roving Imp on Friday nights...which is when they perform - Friday nights at 10pm.