Saturday, December 4, 2010

Short, Quick and to the point

That's what she said...


Today, I changed my profile picture. Due to the fact that children get abused, people on facebook are posting pictures of cartoon charicters from their childhood. I chose Pinky from Pinky and the Brain.
Granted, he's from later in my childhood, but Anamaniacs, in which Pinky and the Brain originally aired, came out when I was in 4th or 5th grade. I updated my status about the thing in Pinky fashion.
Egad, Brain! Children are abused on a regular basis?!? We should do something like post pictures of cartoon charicters from our childhood. Because trying to get a monkey to wear pants, well that's just rediculus. For the record, I realize that I basically call out the rediculus of adding a cartoon image to help stop child abuse like it actually works. But you know, it's fun. And unlike brest cancer, there is not really a secret code on what it's about.

Second, I went out to the Roving Imp last night to see a belly dance show. It was the second belly dance show I had seen. The first one I saw was at the Roving Imp but it was held back in November 2009. Man, the changes that have been made to the Roving Imp in the last year...

Anyway, that's my update for Friday/Saturday morning. I'm in a show Saturday night!

No comments: