Monday, October 25, 2010

15 albums and 15 movies

A lot of people on facebook are posting the top 15 albums and top 15 movies that they can say will always be with them or something in a matter of 15 minutes each. So I wanted to do this too.



15 albums that will always be a part of who I am or something.

1. Life'll Kill Ya - Warren Zevon
2. Like A Rock - Bob Seger
3. Footloose Original Sound Track
4. Bat Out Of Hell - Meat Loaf
5. Born In The U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
6. Running With Scissors - "Weird Al" Yankovic
7. Enjoy Every Sandwich: The Music of Warren Zevon - Various Artist
8. Man Of La Mancha Original Broadway Cast
9. Corporate America - Boston
10. The Wind - Warren Zevon
11. Blue Moon Swamp - John Fogerty
12. Then & Now - The Who (Yes, I know it's a greatest hits album. It's the only album with "Real Good Looking Boy")
13. Making Movies - Dire Straits
14. Day and Age - The Killers (Very rarely do I find new groups I like. This was my first Killers album).
15. Racing The Tide - The Elders

That is my list of 15 albums that will always be a part of who I am (or whatever the list is supposed to be). And now for movies:



1. Star Trek: First Contact
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
3. Forrest Gump
4. Stranger Than Fiction
5. The Lion King
6. Back To The Future
7. Jurassic Park
8. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
9. Stardust
10. Star Trek - 2009 (If not just for it's own merrit, then who all I saw it with)
11. Armageddon
12. Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy
13. Robin Hood (Disney version)
14. The Land Before Time...the Original...the first one
15. Independence Day

Here are my top 15 albums and 15 movies that will always be a part of who I am or something. I realize the campy/crappy value of some of the movies I mentioned...like Armageddon. It's still going to be one of those movie.

No comments: