Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chicago Trip Starts Tomorrow

The Roving Imp troops ONE and Omega Directive were accepted into the Chicago Improv Festival as apprentace teams. So on Thursday night, we're all (the members of the troops going and those of us going along) taking off on a Megabus to go to Chicago.
The past few days, I've been getting ready to go by getting things I'd need. This includes a toothbrush (we have a mechanical one at home), toothpaste, deoderant, shampoo and other various things. One thing I still have yet to get is a notebook. This is because I'll be taking a workshop that a few other poeple won't be taking. The 2 groups will be having their own workshop leader but on Saturday, I'll be taking one with Jeff Worth.
Anyway, as far as right now goes, this will be my last blog entry involving Chicago until I get back late Monday morning.

No comments: