Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fool's Joke

Okay, so I got 1 April Fool's Joke this year. Usually, April Fool's is a prank and not something you want. The one I got was one that I wish was true. Thursday nights at the Roving Imp, we usually play games after rehearsals. This week, the game was Lunch Money. But the website said we were going to be playing "Strip Lunch Money." This was obviously a joke for April Fools Day. But deep down, I wanted this to be true. I wanted it to be true because I don't usually play that well in Lunch Money and I saw it as a tactical advantage to me if it were Strip Lunch Money because no one would want to see me naked. Of course, if it were Strip Lunch Money, then it would be awkward also because it would be like, "well, look who ________ is attacking." So obviously, not having a Strip version of Lunch Money (in which we are all playing the part of 8-year old girls on the playground by the way) is probably better.
By the way, someday, I might give an update just over the game of Lunch Money.

No comments: