Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I don't know what's going on.

Okay, so it's been a while since I updated. I've been wanting to post a video but for some reason, my new computer won't let me load video to blogspot...or blogspot won't let me post video from my new computer. Either way, I don't know what's going on.

Also, with the new computer, (by the way, have I mentioned on here that I got a new computer recently? Because if not, I did.) I'm wanting to transfer my music to rhapsody so that I can use my new lap top for my mp3 player. Unfortunately, it doesn't know how to load my music that I transfered over from my old computer with the data transfer. Anyway, whatever it is, I don't know what's going on.

Starting last Thursday, (April 14th) the Roving Imp started doing shows in Lawrence on the KU campus in the ECM building. At first, it was going to be in the Carnagie Arts Center which it's not called that anymore. Then there was going to be a show at the Union Station/Visitor Center. But it's now taking place in the ECM building. I have a realitive idea as to what's going on.

Last week, I accidentally washed my memory stick in the washing machine and didn't find out until the end of the dryer cycle. Turns out it doesn't work now. This is the memory stick I use for the powerpoints at the Roving Imp. So I had to get a new memory stick. It just so happens that the new memory stick has 4GB of memory availible. But the computer at the Roving Imp doesn't want to read it. Also, the new powerpoint - PowerPoint 10 - saves files as a pptx as opposed to ppt. It's kind of screwy and I'm going to be doing some more expieramenting with what my options are. I have an older memory stick that holds 64mg and I can save it as a '97-'03 ppt file which I learned about Saturday night from Chris. Didn't know about that before hand. Also, I'm going to try and save a version of it and e-mail it to John, to see if he can save it on one of his memory sticks and load it from there. Here, I've got an idea as to what is going on.

No comments: