Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trouble at the Ministry of Magic

And by that, I mean I'm using a Harry Potter reference here to resemble real trouble I'm having.
Man, first I have issues with logging onto facebook on my laptop. Now, it seems that the fan on my laptop doesn't work right and the motor on the laptop over heats. For the record, I've had it since May 2005 for graduating from JCCC. It's fine for about 20-40 minutes and then it just shuts off...as though the chord came unplugged. Now, there is another computer in the house. But I can't use power point with it which means I'll be limited to what I can do for the powerpoint for the Imp this weekend.
Anyway, I'm hoping to get another computer soon. I've been kind of saving up for it.
In other news, earlier this month (about 2 weeks ago now) I went to a clinic, stepped on a scale and I, for the first time in my life, weighed more than 300lbs. so now I'm trying to loose that. I'm doing it gradually.

No comments: