Friday, September 10, 2010

Mix CD

So, I've borrowed a lot of CDs over the past year from some of my improv friends...mainly a large number from Nifer for letting her rip a bunch of my music. There are also a few CDs from Steve and one from Chris. What I'm wanting to do is take a bunch of the music that I really like out of those and burn them onto a CD so I can listen to them when I'm in the car or so.
Some of the CDs I borrowed include (All barrowed from Nifer unless other wise mentioned):
The Beatles - Abby Road
The Beatles - Let It Be (though I barrowed it from Nifer, it had to be returned to the library afterwards...which I did).
Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs.
Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket.
The Boy Least Likely - The Best party Ever
Carl Perkins - Go Cat Go (Barrowed from Steve).
Carole King - Goin' Back.
The Cars Anthology (Barrowed from Steve).
Coldplay - Viva La Vida.
Drop Kick Murphys - Do Or Die.
Drop Kick Murphys - Sing Loud, Sing Proud.
Warren Zevon + R.E.M. - Hindu Love Gods (Barrowed from Steve).
The Killers - Hot Fuss
Less Than Jake - Anthem
Monty Python
Pete Townshed - Empty Glass (Barrowed from Steve).
Queen - Greatest Hits
Sammy Hagar - The Essentual Red Collection (Barrowed from Steve).
Simon & Garfunkle - Essentual
Streets of Fire (Barrowed From Steve).
Transformers Soundtrack 2007 (Barrowed from Chris)
Train - Drops Of Jupiter
White Stripes - White Blood Cells
Grosse Point Blank Sound Track
Corrina, Corrina Sound Track...

Yes, I realize that this is probably a lot to fit onto 1 burned CD. I won't be burning all of them. But I'll probably take what I would consider to be a fair ballance of as much as I can.

No comments: