Friday, September 24, 2010

1 Year coming soon:

I'm getting close to it being exactly 1 year since I started David-Prov the blogspot blog. My very first blog entry was posted at 3:34am on September 30, 2009. That was one year ago this coming next Thursday. I need to have some kind of special post. But I don't know how I'm going to do it or what I'm going to do it on. I've thought about doing a video review with me actually physically giving a review to a camera and loading that. But I don't know if I can get my webcam to work because I've never used it before. I've had it since about 4 months before my first blog. But I'm pretty sure it will be special. And in fact, I may even be doing it the night of the 29th and post it early in the morning on the 30th to stay consistant with how I usually post.
I'm also in the process of making the video (getting images that is) for the album overview of Warren Zevon's Learning To Flinch album. But I would want my special blog entry to be a 2 video overview...say a video for the 2-Disc I'll Sleep When I'm Dead Warren Zevon Anthology and have 2 videos but post them on the same blog entry.
Anyway, I don't know what I'll do. If you want to give me any suggestions of something you'd like to read (or hear) my perspective on, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: