Monday, July 12, 2010

Update..."Finally"

I've finally gotten around to reading blog updates. I haven't gotten to them in about a week. Even though I updated with my latest Warren Zevon album overview video, I haven't had much of a chance to read these blog updates. I appologise to my friends who update and actually care that I read their blogs. To everyone else, well, I read them. Know that and have it on your subconcsious or something.
I finished off the month of June reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and finished it this last Tuesday morning...as in 4:30 in the morning.
Speaking of finishing books, we finished On A Pale Horse at the Roving Imp Wednesday night and so this coming Wednesday, we'll start a new book.
Thursday was rehearsal for Coma and Dimensional Rift. The rehearsal turned out alot better than the show did Saturday night, unfortunately. That's Dimensional Rift. Coma won't be until this coming weekend. There were only 4 of us in D.R. and that was myself, John, Nifer, and Patrick. I unfortunately wasn't have a very good improv run on Saturday. Not in class and as it turns out, not in the show either. Before the show, I tried to do some warm up scenes with Patrick but we kept stoping ourselves anywhere from 2-5 lines in calling ourselves out on plot, past, future planning, stuff, ect. Maybe this wasn't a good idea because for the show itself, the show was lacking energy and was low emotion.
Also, I didn't like the fact that afterwards, my grandma asked me if I had trouble thinking of things to say...the answer is no, I have trouble thinking too much and not reacting emotionally.
Anyway, to end this entry on a happy note, I am now setting up PowerPoints for the Roving Imp so we can show them before shows. Also, I went to see the StitchTactics show last Friday. It ended with a rigged game of "Day In The Life." It was rigged because the a guy convinced the group to call his girlfriend up on stage and do a day in her life that lead to that night and they playing hide and seek that lead to her spinning around with her eyes closed while her boyfriend went up and proposed to her...getting in position while she had her eyes closed and spinning around. Anyway, I thought that would be a happy note to end on.

No comments: