Thursday, July 15, 2010

News!!!

Okay, well, I got this message twice in the last week from 2 different people using the name Jessica on Facebook. It's worded exactly the same. This is it:
hey, im Astarte and I was just browsing profiles and we found yours. we liked what we saw ;) you should add us on yahoo so we can all chat, the sn is Astarte.Paulus89@yahoo.com

oh and we're ignoring msgs from strangers so just say it's David from facebook if you do msg us :)

ps. if ur lucky i'll give u a link where u can see me and her get crazy on cam at this free site we just signed up on ;)


Now that I have posted this here, I have reported both messages as spam. I don't really like doing this because I'm never sure if it's an intaty that gave the name "Jessica Johnson" so that it could deliver spam, or if it's someone with that name who got hacked. The other person was named Jessica but with another name. That could have been coincidence.
Just for the record, deep down, I wish those messages were for real.

Anyway, on with the news!!!
First of all, tonight was Read Out Loud Wednesday (which got moved from Mondays so that Nifer could continue to read). My book was finally picked. We're reading The Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy! This is the first book in The Ultimate Hitchhicker's Guide.

Also, the results from the survey John took for the shows has come in. Unfortunately, Dimensional Rift is on it's last legs at the moment and John's going to be restructuring it including cast. But the good news is that I'm getting put into R. I. Spectacular! This is the main Roving Imp Theater house group...and one I've been trying to get into since about September 2008. I'm in it!

1 comment: