Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Survey 001

Okay, so not a whole lot happened today...I got my car's oil changed at Superior Chevrolet today. I've been reading a book called Basket Case by Carl Hiaasen since I finished reading the Harry Potter series. I've also been watching a lot of Futurama on DVD that I borrowed from Nifer who borrowed from Jenifer so I'll be returning them to Jenifer.
So for right now, I wanted to do something that I used to do all the time on MySpace but made me really angry all the time I ever did them but it would also be a hoot too. I wanted to see how it came out on blogger. This is a survey that I actually found on facebook. By the way, I'm not exactly active on myspace all that much anymore. But it is where I have all parts of my Matthew of the IHOP Restroom story. And I have a pretty awesome background. The only thing better would have been Star Trek. Anyway, here's the survey:

What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
I'm not. Why do you want to know? I am wearing a green robe though.

What are you listening to right now?
NUMB AS A STATUE by Warren Zevon

Whats your favorite number?
Infinity

What was the last thing you ate?
I had a 5 cheese and Garlic pizza by Red Barron. And I also had some S'mores Poptarts.

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I would hope to be green.

How is the weather right now?
The sun should be rising soon.

Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
I can't remember back that far.

The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Usually the eyes...sometimes the boobs...but usually the eyes.

Do you have a significant other?
No.

Siblings?
I've got 2 1/2 sisters. That does not make a whole sister.

Height?
5'10" or so. Put it this way, of the guys at the Roving Imp, I'm probably the shortest.

Hair color?
Brown

Eye Color?
Brown

Do you wear contacts?
No. This is based on the fact that I can put nothing near my eye. Literally. I'll will scream and you'd think I was being attack by this. By the way, I went literally scarey. I didn't make it out to be scarey and then show you a Twilight book or anything like that.

Favorite Holiday?
Halloween and Christmas.

Month?
I don't know. I feel passive agressive about it.

Have you ever cried for no reason?
No. I've usually had a good reason for it. It was usally sad.

What was the last movie you watched?
I can't remember what the last movie was that I watched all the way through in one sitting. I think, however, that it was Bowling For Columbine.

Favorite Day of the Year?
That's another one I feel on the fence about.

Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Ahh, so you've noticed.

Hugs or Kisses?
I prefer Reese's myself. Oh, you're not talking about candy, you're talking about acutally hugging or kissing? Well in that case, yes.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla. Beyond hot chocolate...or what's inside the chocolate (like peanut butter or mint)...or white chocolate, I've never really been a fan of chocolate.

Do you want your friends to respond to this?
Well sure, if they read this.

Who is least likely to respond?
Well, I don't have that many friends who read this...or at least that I know of. I only know of 3 or 4 at most.

What book are you reading?
I'm currently in the process of reading Basket Case.

Favorite movies?
Forrest Gump, Armageddon, Stardust, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, Star Trek: First Contact. Those are tops.

Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
I don't (can't) eat popcorn.

Dogs or cats?
I'll be honest. I'm a dog person...based on the fact that some in my family have been allergic to cats...maybe even including me.

Favorite flower?
I don't know anything about flowers! The living ones that grow.

Have you ever loved someone?
Unfortunately.

Who would you like to see right now?
I'd tell you. But then I'd have to make you wish you were dead. I wouldn't hurt you or anything. I'd just make you sit there and tell me that you wish you were dead...but don't give me the whole wink-wink look afterwards. Then it would just look like a lie.

Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Not really...only through facebook.

Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes. I had to. I was at cub scout camp.

Do you like to travel by plane?
I've only ridden on a plane twice...going and coming back.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right

How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

Are you missing someone?
What kind of question is that?

Do you have a Tattoo?
No.


Well, that could have ended up funner than how it did.

1 comment:

Chris Hurt said...

I really enjoyed that survey!