Thursday, September 22, 2011

Update

Have you cheecked out my friend Hannah's new web series, One Of Us, yet?
If not, then let's journey back to my blog entry from 1.5 weeks ago in which I gave a short advertisement for her show.

Now, I genuinely enjoy this show and it isn't just because Hannah is my friend that I say I like it. But I wouldn't have known about it if she didn't advertise it first. And, as a friend, I'm trying to get the word out...so that others may hear about it simular to how I did.

Also, I've got some friends who still live in America and who I perform improv with at the Roving Imp who will be playing charicters in the show in 1 or more upcoming episodes...not entirely sure when...but upcoming! They will be playing the main charicter's family.

Now, since the entry I mentioned earlier, 2 episodes have been uploaded. And I'm going to provide you with links to where you can find them...
Watch One Of Us (The series's webpage).

Vimeo...especially if you want to watch it in HD (yes, this is where I fall in...)

It is also availble on YouTube. I watched episode 2 on my phone on YouTube!

And now, before I say anything else, let me just say that One Of Us is on Twitter.

On a side note, Summer 2011 officially ends in the next 2-4 hours. Tomorrow (Friday) I will update my blog on the summer of 2011.

No comments: