Monday, November 15, 2010

Survey 004

It's another survey thing.







1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, I have never been searched by the cops for anything except for when I was in Texas because I kept making metal detectors (and various other alarms) go off.







2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
Yes. There is no telling what could go flying into your eyes at 3.6Gs.







3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I haven't gone sledding on purpose in a long time. However, we had so much snow last winter that my car went sledding a few uncomfortable times.







4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Nobody else could keep up with my schedule. It would be nice to have someone present sometime...you know...with a couple of Xs in their cromosomes.






5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in human spirits. Is that the same thing? I would think it would be close since it's the spirit that leaves the body at death and becomes a ghost if there are ghost.






6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not at all. I spent 4 years at KU for Creative Writing just to say I went to college. Oh, and yes, I do.






7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
How am I to know? I trusted the system when I was in 6th grade for some reason.







8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Not on my own. If I were on my own, I wouldn't care because if I were on my own, I'd be my own government. It would be the United States of David-Prov. Cool! I'm going to spend the weekend in the state of Spleen.




9. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes. I know that inorder to win, it has to not matter for me to win. If it matters, I loose everything. If it doesn't matter, I'm getting like 3 A's and a King.





10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not willingly, no. I tried to avoid anything over 24 hours. I've gotten to 23.7 hours before, but not 24.






11. What's your favorite commercial?
It's one I saw today. It was for the Nissan Leaf. This polar bear walked up to the driver of the Nissan Leaf (eco friendly car) and gave the guy a big (not bear-hug pun) hug. It was like the were aiming that commercial right at me. =)



12. Who was your first kiss?
I've got 3 answers for that. I don't want to say who on a public blog. But let's just say I've got 3 answers. My very first kiss was an eskimo kiss I got by accident due to the rules of a game we were playing. Then there was a regular kiss...well, regular except for the fact that I was in 2nd or 3rd grade at the time and didn't really get it...but she was in 2nd/3rd grade too so it wasn't anything naughty. Then, there was my first on-stage kiss. There, that's 3 answers. Like I said, I don't want to say who they are in blog form.






13. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No. And I don't hear a tree fall either.





14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, the secrets in my head.







15. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
No...can't. I've got a bad ankle.








16. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time, actually.



17. What's the one thing on your mind?
What am I doing up doing this survey. It's almost 5:30 in the morning.







18. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Not always. I only wear my seat belt when I'm in the car.







19. What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to hypnotizing people would be pretty cool.





20. Do you like Sushi?
No. I don't even get the appeal. To me, it sounds like raw sea food.







21. What do you wear to bed?
Cloths...believe it or not.







22. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Making people laugh.







23. Do you know anyone in jail?
It's possable.







24. What food do you find disgusting?
Beef steak...Oh my gosh! My grandma brought home a steak she got from Applebee's for Veterans day and the smell just made me want to...well, not puke...but leave the room.
BEEF - It's what's wrong with America.





25. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not lately, no. And not usually my friends. I usually take down the one's who do make fun of my friends behind their backs...well, I tried that in Middle school anyway. I was in detention a lot in middle school.

No comments: