Monday, June 28, 2010

The Month of June

Okay, well, before today/tonight/whenever you want to call it, I've only had 4 post this month. It's been rather busy. I've been reading the Harry Potter books. I'm currently past 1/4 of the book HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE. I'm not going to say too much about it plot wise because anyone who sees this will have more than likely read it already or have absolutely no interest in Harry Potter anyway. By the way, out of 7 books, this is the 6th one. The fifth one, The Order of the Phoenix, I listened to an audio recorded reading of it by Jim Dale. The forth one, The Goblet of Fire, I read the first 2 chapters aloud with my mom. I decided it was too long to just hold off to a weekly reading. So I finished it.
During the course of reading the 5th book, I had a birthday. I'm now 27. I celebrated by getting lunch at Applebee's and then hanging out with my friend Zach for a few hours. Then we went to the Roving Imp where we gave Chante' and Julie a ride to Chillie's followed by a trip to my house for some ice cream cake before Chante' and Julie had to get back to the Roving Imp to have a meeting.
Also, since I last updated, I've had 3 shows. Dimensional Rift's primary location took place in a bar. The different dimensions had these bars in different locations including China and space. The Sunday Warrior's show on the 19th was my last Sunday Warrior's show because I've been bumped out of that class. I've been taking the level 2 class since July 19, 2008. Then, the 3rd Sunday, I started going to Nifer's class because 1)it was a chance to get more practice in and 2)it was free. Then, on the first Monday in August, I started taking the second level 2 class which was the Robot Parade group. I was taking 3 classes over the course of 3 days. Then in February, it switched to everyone was allowed up to 2 classes but only 1 of each level. I remained in the Saturday class and Nifer's Sunday class. Now, my level is such that I need to focus solely on my level 2 goals. Speaking of which, the Sunday Warrior's show was awesome...but unfortunately, not the Arnold so much. It was okay...but very stuff heavy. But it turns out that my best work was Television game and Hoedown. John says he wants to make sure I'm in the 4th person slot for Hoedown whenever we do that.
However, regardless of how the Arnold went, I do feel like I'm making some strides in my goals of exspressing emotions...well, exspressing my "emotional arrows" towards my scene partners.
Oh, and at one point this month, I got between 34 and 35 miles per gallon on my car. That's the best I've gotten. I imediately went back to about 26 the following time...but it happened once!