Friday, July 8, 2011

Fiction...Parody to Alice Cooper's "Poison"

Original song with lyrics:


Fiction, the song parody I wrote:
Your tale‘s divine
It does, entice
One page, I’m hooked
I’ll read, your book...

I wanna meet you but you’re just too fake (too fake)
I wanna see you but there are no pictures to see
I wanna touch you for goodness sakes (-ness sakes)
I wanna love you but your author says that you’re fiction
You’re a figment of someone’s imagination
You’re Fiction
Just one more complication

My mind, can see
Your hot beauty
Just leave, your page!
Your literary cage....

I read your description and it’s driving me nuts (me nuts)
I joined Deviant Art just to glimpse at your fan-made pics
Don't mean to stalk you but your book never shuts (won’t shut)
I should stop fantasizing about someone who is totally fiction
Your imagery keeps me up all night
You’re Fiction
Am I messed up or am I alright?
Fiction...

One chapter, One book
I’ll buy your nook...

I hope the movie, it comes out real soon (real soon)
If for nothing else to help put a face with your face
I’ll need a cold shower if it’s a kiddie cartoon (cartoon)
You never know when you deal with someone who’s fiction
I wanna put down your book and read your lips
You’re Fiction
Fantasies of you are like an acid trip
Fiction (Fict-ion....)

I wanna love you but you’re paper and ink (and ink)
I can’t wait to meet you in my own fan-made story.
I hope your author doesn’t raise a stink (a stink)
You can always have a happy ending when you work with fiction
Yeah....
Barns & Nobles has got my bill
Fiction
Your sequel will be quite a thrill
Glad to hear you got a movie deal
Fiction
Fantasies of you, they haunt me still
Fiction

No comments: